Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) are waves of energy that emit frequencies of 300 hertz (cycles) or less per second. Power lines, cell phones, computers, microwaves—all of our technological toys emit EMF. EMF in today’s world is impossible to avoid.
Have you ever walked into an office area filled with computers and noticed the heavy atmosphere? It seems to press down on you from all sides. What you felt were the strong EMF emissions from the computer equipment and electrical wiring.
We absorb EMF energy into our physical bodies, as well as into the aura field of energy that surrounds each of us. Too much absorption of EMF causes physical illness, for example depression, headaches, loss of concentration and focus, and more serious illnesses such as cardiac and digestive problems, to name only a few of many.
How can we protect ourselves against too much EMF absorption? The obvious answer is to turn off the toys and unplug them after use. Not only will doing so lessen the EMF, but you will also save money on electricity.
Another method of protection is to use Earth’s natural crystals. Certain crystals and minerals block and absorb EMF emissions. You can wear these crystals as jewelry or keep them near your electronic devices to work as EMF shields.
Jasper and Aventurine (any color of each) is a wonderful combination for clearing EMF emissions. As I write this, I am wearing a Jasper and green Aventurine bead necklace to help ward off the EMF from my laptop. Jasper absorbs and grounds the negative energy while Aventurine helps to neutralize EMF.
Place the stones on your computer table or wear them around your neck, or as earrings. You might try using Aventurine to protect you from cell phone EMF.
Fluorite is another popular crystal to use to help neutralize EMF from computers. This beautiful mineral comes in shades of purple, blue, clear, green, and a combination of these colors. Purple fluorite seems to work best as an EMF barrier when you are using or around computers a lot.
Smoky Quartz cannot be beat as an EMF shield. Its soothing energy also benefits you by keeping your mind and energy grounded.
Clear quartz crystal is the king of the crystal world. You can use it in countless ways, one being protecting you from EMF emissions. Place a good-sized piece of clear quartz beside your microwave, beside your computer, beside any of your electronic devices, to absorb the EMF emissions.
You cannot leave your crystals and then forget them. They will eventually need cleaned of the EMF emissions they have absorbed. This is a simple process you should perform every two weeks, or at least once a month, to keep your crystals absorbing EMF.
Gather up your crystals and rinse them well in cold water. Afterward, leave the crystals on a sunny windowsill or outside in a sunny area for a few hours. Sunlight “burns” away the negative energy absorbed by the crystals. After soaking in sunlight return your crystals to their posts, whether it is a computer table or kitchen counter. They will begin absorbing fresh EMF emissions.
Sometimes the easiest solutions are literally right at your feet, or in your nearest gem and mineral shop!
Below is a list of symptoms that can occur because of high EMFs. Just so you know. Try not to get scared.
* Abdominal pain;
* Behavioral disorders (e.g. attention deficit disorder, ADD)
* Brain-degenerative diseases (e.g. Alzheimer–s)
* Cancerous afflictions: leukemia, brain tumors
* Cardiac: palpitations, arrhythmia, pain or pressure in the chest, low or high blood pressure, slow or fast heart rate, shortness of breath
* Chronic exhaustion
* Concentration problems
* Dermatological: skin rash, itching, burning, facial flushing
* Deteriorating fillings
* Deteriorating vision
* Digestive problems
* Dryness of lips, tongue, mouth, eyes; great thirst; dehydration
* Enlarged thyroid
* Extreme fluctuations in blood pressure, ever harder to influence with medications
* Flu-like symptoms, fever. More severe reactions can include seizures, paralysis, psychosis and stroke
* Hair loss
* Heart rhythm disorders
* Immune abnormalities
* Impaired sense of smell
* Increased blood sugar level
* Memory loss
* pain or burning in the eyes, pressure in/behind the eyes, deteriorating vision, floaters, cataracts.
* Pain in the teeth;
* Respiratory: sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma.
* Ringing in the ears.
* Seeing flashes
* Sleeplessness, daytime sleepiness
* Strokes among an increasingly younger population
* Susceptibility to infection
* Sweating, cold sweating, tremors
* Testicular/ovarian pain
See? No reason to be scared.